if dreams were lightning & thunder was desire, this old house would have burnt down a long time ago.

i started my day off with a mug of theraflu and ten extra minutes to sip it and relax and try to begin my day on a positive note.

that was great.
but then the G train was fifteen minutes late, causing me to miss the E train, causing me to be very late to work, and i forgot my umbrella at home and it was raining.

and then max was still sick and then his school was cancelled so he had to stay home with me and we went to barnes and noble and he accidentally fell asleep in the stroller for all of ten minutes and when he woke up, he did not go back to sleep. once. for the rest of the day.

and then dan called and said steve escaped his cage and that stupid mutt demolished our apartment.
but my darling bear cleaned it all up.

and then i kept working, and max was a terror, and made me pull out all my hair.
so now im bald.


sigh.

i'm home now.
i don't have the energy to make dinner, or clean the bedroom, or do anything but watch episodes of six feet under, which i cant do because husband has to study so he can be a good doctor and i can be a stay at home wife.

can't wait.
so tired.
want to punch my job in the face.

goodnight.
better luck tomorrow.

0 comments