if dreams were lightning & thunder was desire, this old house would have burnt down a long time ago.

It is so hard for me to get out of bed each morning and watch the pup steal my spot next to my husband in my warm, cozy bed.
Even harder now that mornings are darker and darker each day.
I don't do well without sunshine.

Work today was manageable- Max is very very sick so he had to stay home from preschool, and went all manic on me whoch was not much fun. But I gave him benadryl and let him run up and down the hallway in the apt building until he crashed...and he napped FROM ONE UNTIL FIVE. amazing.
Micah is starting to walk, so I spent the afternoon chasing him around the living room, setting up little obstacle courses and seeing how far he could make it without falling down or reaching out for support. He was such a little cruiser.

When I got home, husband informed me that he bought me new rainboots from target and they will be arriving very soon in the mail. Gosh, he is darling. This weekend is our dating anniversary, but we're not technically supposed to celebrate that anymore cuz we're married and stuff. But we are anyway. I need a good fancy date.

I'm in a slump.
Everyone please keep their fingers crossed that at least one of the three schools i applied to takes me in.

i want to be a teacher.
...and i really want summers off.

0 comments