if dreams were lightning & thunder was desire, this old house would have burnt down a long time ago.

to my husbear:

you are so handsome.
you don't eat meat but i still
do and you don't care.


to baby miles:

baby why don't you
go to sleep? it is nice for
me and for you. please.


to starbucks:

i spend lots on your
drinks each day. now i'm poor but
very energized.



to steve mcqueen, my dog:

i know it's your name
but stop trying to escape
your cage you're not him.

OR

i love how you sleep
with your legs in the air and
bits exposed. no shame.


to my lovehandles:

you are not sexy.
shut up and go away please.
i hate you both lots.


to baby miles again:

your drooling is nuts!
your giggles make me laugh hard.
your face is perfect.


to summertime:

I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE.
WHAT TOOK YOU SO FREAKING LONG?
please stick around now.

0 comments