if dreams were lightning & thunder was desire, this old house would have burnt down a long time ago.

Just to clarify:

The posts about Evil Corporate America and the End of the World and other current event issues are all Dan.

The posts with fuzzy wuzzy moments and vomit-inducing sentiments about married life are all Katie.

We obviously cater to a varied audience.
I believe this gives our blog a delightful balance of romance and danger, laughter and tears, mystery and adventure. We would make Morgenstern proud.


Also: if you read this, please comment so we can add you to our list of blogs to read. Thanks!

-KvE

1 Comment

  1. Unknown on April 19, 2008 at 12:26 PM

    Can there be more posts about Dan's sleep talking.

    I had to leave my office when I read it because I was laughing too hard.