if dreams were lightning & thunder was desire, this old house would have burnt down a long time ago.

So katie thinks I can only write posts about science or politics or religion. But in a constant effort to prove to my blushing bride how versatile and multi-faceted her bearsband is, I bring you a quick one-act diatribe about Detroit sports.

The actors:

Kevin Hatton, a brusque but well-meaning Cubs fan, who is deathly diabetic and likes to poke fun.
Dan, a die-hard and caustic Tigers fan, who is quickly prodded to rage, and a stickler for correct grammar.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008.
4:45 PM

Kevin: So how come the tiger's blow chunks?

Dan: 1) No apostrophe
2) F*** YOU, HATTON

Kevin: hahaha
but seriously, how come the tigers blow chunks?

me: F*** you, Hatton.
Seriously.

Kevin: it's a simple question
weren't they supposed to go all the way this year?

me: F*** you hatton.

Kevin: i don't know why you're mad at me, I'm not Detroit's s****y baseball team

me: F*** YOU HATTON.

---

And, scene.

0 comments