if dreams were lightning & thunder was desire, this old house would have burnt down a long time ago.

So katie's the best hairdresser on the planet, and I'm ridiculously proud of her working at this salon on the UES. Friends, we need you to set up appointments with her! The haircuts are free, so you get all the pleasure of a salon, and you only really have to give her a tip!

---

I chew popcorn kernels. Katie tells me not to. She says I'm going to hurt my teef, and I say she's making up stories.

Today I chipped one of my already mangled top front teef on a popcorn kernel but don't tell her.

shh.

2 comments

  1. timmy and erin on April 21, 2008 at 7:36 PM

    i want katie to do my hair! i am thinking of going blonde?!?

     
  2. DomestiKatie. on April 22, 2008 at 6:27 AM

    well get the heck out here to visit us, and i'll do it for you freeee.

    blonde erin??
    if anyone can pull it off, it's you, Boomie.